Jay Preston VO

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

"MAY" bring me an agent!

It's the beginning of May which will mark the month that this Voice Over career takes another step forward. I am one week away from finishing my second run of classes with Huck over at Voicecaster. He is an excellent teacher and I have definitely increased my knowledge and skills. The classes have given me extra booth experience which is exactly what I wanted. Huck talks very fast which is fantastic, It allows him to cover more in the three hours then usual. He also called me in for an audition recently, that alone, makes the class worth it. :-)

I will be creating my new Demo's this month in prep for my interview/audition with the agent that started this little learning quest. I am very excited to go in there with all I've learned and book myself an agent. In the past two months, I can't tell you how often I heard the words "I would cast you in an instant" and "You are very cast-able" and "It's so hard to find that natural sound" THEREFORE!!! I know I'll be able to book jobs, I just need to get those auditions. I've been working with my home studio, and learning adobe audition which has been alot of fun. As soon as I get some video editing software I will be able to post some funny voice-over video's for you all.

Check back in a few weeks for my demo's! :-)

Be Wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment